BACK TO TOP
Yealink is a global brand that specializes in video conferencing and collaboration solutions with best-in-class quality, innovative technology and user-friendly experience.
For Small and Medium Enterprises (SME), key factors to stay ahead of the competition include enhanced collaboration between dispersed departments and branches and seamless communications among partners, investors and consumers.
Video Collaboration provides face-to-face communication beyond the boundaries of specialized conference rooms, helping your business boost productivity and collaboration.
The Yealink video collaboration solution allows business users to enjoy multi-point video collaboration across various web-based environments on multiple devices thanks to its extensive compatibility and flexible interoperability.
Designed for SMEs, the VC Series ensures a perfect balance between high quality, ease-of-use and cost-efficiency.
Customized benefits for SMEs
1. Remarkable video and audio quality
● Multi-sited 1080P video conference, plus 1080P contents sharing
● 18x optical zoom HD camera
● 360-degree omnidirectional pickup microphone array
2. No additional dedicated network needed
● Supported by H.264 High Profile (1080P at 1Mb bandwidth, 720P at 512Kb)
● Adaptive bandwidth and dynamic bandwidth adjustment with an 8% resistance packet loss means that video conferencing runs smoothly in fluctuant network conditions.
3. Five minutes from box to work
● Intelligent firewall support means that plug-and-play is possible without any further firewall configuration.
● Designed to let you access every function with the ease of a smart phone so that almost all operations can be carried out in just three simple steps.
4. Flexible interoperability
● Dual H.323 and SIP protocols ensure good compatibility with mainstream video conferencing systems and endpoints.
● Interoperability with videophones, tablet PCs and smart phones means that users have easy access to video conferencing at any time and place.
5. All in one price -- say goodbye to expensive licenses