From the bustling city streets to the corner café, you’ll be heard clearly with the Plantronics Voyager 5200 Bluetooth® headset. Our exclusive WindSmart® technology and cutting edge noise cancelling block out distractions like wind, chatter, and traffic for crisp, uninterrupted calls. Designed for non-stop days, every detail simplifies mobile communication; from caller ID to voice control to smart audio routing. Its rigorously tested ergonomic design ensures all-day comfort.
|A red 2-in-1 button easily activates Siri, Google Now, or Cortana. Whispered alerts update you on talk time, and even announce the names of incoming callers so you can simply say “Answer” or “Ignore” to calls without lifting a finger. During calls, simply press the red button to switch mute on and off easily. The headset’s dynamic mute alert tells you immediately if you’re speaking while muted. Plus, timed voice alerts continually remind you when mute is still on.|
- Four-mic noise cancelling and a proprietary DSP cancel disruptive background noise like traffic or crowds.
- Six layers of our unique WindSmart technology ensure your voice comes through clearly—especially outdoors.
- Rigorously tested for stability and comfort on a wide range of ear shapes, so it feels as comfortable on your last call of the day as it did on the first.
- Activate Siri, Google Now, or Cortana with the touch of a dedicated button on the headset.
- Automatically detects whether or not it’s being worn, directing call audio where you expect to hear it.
- Announces the names of incoming callers and waits for you to say “Answer” or “Ignore”, allowing you to manage your calls using voice commands.
- Up to 7 hours of non-stop talk from a single charge—and up to 9 days in standby mode.
- Bluetooth® version 4.1 with extended mobile range of up to 30 meters.Locate your lost headset, change languages, or personalize settings and alerts with Plantronics Hub, our free mobile app.
- 2-year replacement warranty against manufacturing.