OUR ULTIMATE DESKTOP PHONE
Fact: the biggest asset busy managers have is time. This ultimate executive IP phone was built to use as efficiently as possible. It’s a snap to learn all the smart features in the sleek design of the VVX 601. Add a video conference, integrate Bluetooth or expand applications easily. And when it comes to deploying and administration, IT will get some time back, too. The Poly VVX® 600 Series are premium business media phones designed to enhance collaboration and personal productivity.
- UNSURPASSED VOICE QUALITY & CLARITY: The Poly VVX 601 offers both Poly HD Voice™ and Poly Acoustic Fence™ technologies. Together, they dramatically improve the most important component of the VVX experience—voice clarity.
- MAXIMIZE PRODUCTIVITY: Give your executives and managers the best unified communications (UC) experience and the industry’s highest-quality business media phone. Designed for a broad range of environments from small and medium businesses to large enterprises, the Poly VVX 600 Series improves personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on their computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and instant messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even while waiting for their PC to boot. They can also extend their PC’s desktop to include the Poly VVX 600 Series screen for mouse/keyboard navigation and interaction.
- SIMPLICITY & EASE OF USE: The Poly VVX 600 Series is built for executives and managers who need a powerful, yet intuitive, expandable office phone that helps them stay connected to lead your organization. Founded on the behavior common to smartphones and tablets, the intuitive gesture-based, multitouch user interface of the Poly VVX 600 Series makes navigation easy and requires minimal training. With its combined ergonomic design, Poly HD Voice™ quality and a large, high-resolution color, multitouch screen, the Poly VVX 600 Series business media phone is ideal.
- BEST-IN-CLASS DEPOLYMENT & ADMINISTRATION: The Poly VVX 600 Series is easy to deploy and simple to manage through the Web-based, intuitive configuration tool. Its enterprise-grade Zero Touch Provisioning and server-based configuration on large-scale deployments as well as our redirection
services gives your administrators the ability to easily provision and maintain a large number of phones throughout the entire enterprise. The built-in, broad interoperability capabilities allow IT departments to leverage previous IT infrastructure investments and achieve easy integration with third-party UC and productivity applications.
MARKET LEADING OPEN STANDARDS INTEROPERABILITY: The Poly VVX 600 Series provides personalized information at a glance, through built-in Web applications and a digital photo frame. Poly VVX 600 Series users access streaming content using the included video playback feature. The Poly VVX 600 Series comes ready for future expansion modules and applications such as video conferencing with the Poly VVX Camera. The optional Poly VVX Camera installs in seconds and enables the Polycom VVX 600 Series to connect into video conferences directly from the user’s desk, without requiring a costly, dedicated video conference room.
USER INTERFACE FEATURES:
- Gesture based, multitouch capable capacitive touch-screen
- 4.3 in LCD (480 x 272) resolution
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- Screen saver and digital picture frame mode
- On-screen virtual keyboard
- Voicemail and videomail support *
- Dual USB ports (2.0 compliant) for media and storage applications
- Integrated Bluetooth® 2.1 EDR
- Adjustable base height
- Unicode UTF-8 character support.
- Multilingual user interface including: Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English (Canada/ US/UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish and Swedish
- 4 context-sensitive “soft” keys
- 16 programmable line keys
- “Home” feature key
- 4-way navigation key cluster with center “Select” key
- 2 volume control keys
- Dedicated hold key
- Dedicated headset key
- Dedicated hands-free speakerphone key
- Dedicated microphone mute key
- HD Voice technology delivers life-like voice quality for each audio path handset, the hands-free speakerphone, and the optional headset.
- Acoustic Clarity™ technology providing full-duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation and background noise suppression
- Type 1 compliant (IEEE 1329 full duplex)
- Frequency response – 150 Hz – 7 kHz for hands-free speakerphone and optional headset mode
- Codecs: G.711 (A-law and μ-law), G.729AB, G.722
- Individual volume settings with visual feedback for each audio path
- Voice activity detection
- Comfort noise generation<
- DTMF tone generation (RFC 2833 and in-band)
- Low-delay audio packet transmission
- Adaptive jitter buffers
- Packet loss concealment
HEADSET & HANDSET COMPATIBILITY:
- Bluetooth® headset pairing (HFP/HSP)
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- Hearing aid compatibility to ITU-T P.370 and TIA 504A standards
- Compliant with ADA Section 508 Subpart B 1194.23 (all)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset for magnetic coupling to hearing aids
- Compatible with commercially-available TTY adapter equipment
CALL HANDLING FEATURES:
- 16 SIP lines (registrations)
- Busy lamp field
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- Flexible line appearance (one or two line keys can be assigned for phone’s registration)
- Distinctive incoming call treatment/call waiting
- Call timer and call waiting
- Call transfer, hold, divert (forward), pickup
- Called, calling, connected party information
- Local three-way audio conferencing
- 1-touch speed dial, redial
- Remote missed call notification
- Do not disturb function
- Electronic hook switch capable
- Local configurable digit map/dial plan
- Most software-enabled features and capabilities must be supported by the server. Please contact your IP PBX/Softswitch vendor or service provider for a list of supported features.
NETWORK & PROVISIONING:
- SIP Protocol Support
- IETF SIP (RFC 3261 and companion RFCs)
- Two-port gigabit Ethernet switch 10/100/1000Base-TX across LAN and PC ports:
- Conforms to IEEE802.3-2005 (Clause 40) for physical media attachment
- Conforms to IEEE802.3-2002 (Clause 28) for link partner auto-negotiation
- Manual or dynamic host configuration protocol (DHCP) network setup
- Time and date synchronization using SNTP
- FTP/FTPS/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server-based central provisioning for mass deployments
- Provisioning and call server redundancy supported
- QoS Support – IEEE 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 TOS, and DHCP
- VLAN - CDP, DHCP VLAN discovery, LLDP-MED for VLAN discovery
- Network Address Translation (NAT)– support for static configuration and “Keep-Alive” SIP signaling
- RTCP and RTP support
- Event logging
- Hardware diagnostics
- Status and statistics reporting
- IPv4 and IPv6
- 802.1X Authentication and EAPOL
- Media encryption via SRTP
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- Encrypted configuration files
- Digest authentication
- Password login
- Support for URL syntax with password for boot server address
- HTTPS secure provisioning
- Support for signed software executables
- Built-in auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (Class 4).
- Backwards compatibility with IEEE 802.3af.
- External universal AC adaptor (optional, 48V 0.52A DC)
- VVX 601 console
- Handset with handset cord
- Network (LAN) cable - CAT-5E
- Quick Start Guide
- 2-year limited hardware replacement warranty against manufacturing defects.